Shake Shack to Participate in June Investor Conferences
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
Shake Shack Inc. (“Shake Shack” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SHAK), today announced that the Company will be participating in the following investor conferences:
- On Tuesday, June 6, 2023, the Company will host a fireside chat at Baird’s 2023 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference. The fireside chat will begin at 9:05 a.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, June 7, 2023, the Company will host a fireside chat at TD Cowen’s 7th Annual Future of the Consumer Conference. The fireside chat will begin at 9:35 a.m. Eastern Time.
- On Thursday, June 8, 2023, the Company will host a fireside chat at William Blair’s 43rd Annual Growth Stock Conference. The fireside chat will begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, June 14, 2023, the Company will host a virtual fireside chat at Oppenheimer’s 23rd Annual Consumer Growth & E-Commerece Conference. The virtual fireside chat will begin at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, June 21, 2023, the Company will attend and host investor meetings at the Jefferies Consumer Conference.
The fireside chats will be webcasted and available on the Company’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.shakeshack.com on the Events & Presentations page.
About Shake Shack
Shake Shack serves elevated versions of American classics using only the best ingredients. It’s known for its delicious made-to-order Angus beef burgers, crispy chicken, hand-spun milkshakes, house-made lemonades, beer, wine, and more. With its high-quality food at a great value, warm hospitality, and a commitment to crafting uplifting experiences, Shake Shack quickly became a cult-brand with widespread appeal. Shake Shack’s purpose is to Stand For Something Good®, from its premium ingredients and employee development, to its inspiring designs and deep community investment. Since the original Shack opened in 2004 in NYC’s Madison Square Park, the Company has expanded to about 460 locations systemwide, including about 300 in 32 U.S. States and the District of Columbia, and about 160 international locations across London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Mexico City, Istanbul, Dubai, Tokyo, Seoul and more.
Skip the line with the Shack App, a mobile ordering app that lets you save time by ordering ahead! Guests can select their location, pick their food, choose a pickup time and their meal will be cooked-to-order and timed to arrival. Available on iOS and Android.
Learn more: shakeshack.com | IG: @shakeshack | t: @shakeshack | facebook.com/shakeshack
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230524005759/en/
Meg Davis, Shake Shack
Melissa Calandruccio, ICR
Michelle Michalski, ICR
(844) SHACK-04 (844-742-2504)
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Retail Restaurant/Bar Food/Beverage