CHICAGO, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (“First Midwest”), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, today announced the following schedule and contact information for its 2021 first quarter earnings release and conference call:
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, after the market close, by GlobeNewswire distribution and First Midwest’s website at investor.firstmidwest.com.
- Conference Call: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode, via telephone and Internet broadcast on First Midwest’s website at investor.firstmidwest.com.
- Dial-in Numbers: U.S. (877) 507-0639; International (412) 317-6003. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the call.
- Telephone Replay: U.S. (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10154308. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 8:00 A.M. ET on July 20, 2021.
- Web Replay: Access the web replay by selecting the Investor Relations section of First Midwest’s website at investor.firstmidwest.com. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 8:00 A.M. ET on July 20, 2021.
About First Midwest
First Midwest (NASDAQ: FMBI) is a relationship-focused financial institution and one of the largest independent publicly traded bank holding companies based on assets headquartered in Chicago and the Midwest, with approximately $21 billion of assets and an additional $14 billion of assets under management. First Midwest Bank and First Midwest’s other affiliates provide a full range of commercial, treasury management, equipment leasing, consumer, wealth management, trust and private banking products and services. First Midwest operates branches and other locations throughout metropolitan Chicago, southeast Wisconsin, northwest Indiana, eastern Iowa and other markets in the Midwest. Visit First Midwest at www.firstmidwest.com.
|Patrick S. Barrett||Maurissa Kanter|
|EVP, Chief Financial Officer||SVP, Director of Corporate Communications|
|(708) 831-7231||(708) 831-7345|